When your customers need safety products for their homes, you should know that it’s easy for you to offer them. That’s because your local Carrier®/Bryant® Distribution Parts Center carries a complete line of Kidde® fire safety products that will help keep your customers safe and sound.
• Smoke Alarms: Kidde offers many different smoke alarm configurations, including battery-powered, wire-in and wireless systems that use the latest in alarm technology.
• CO Alarms: Kidde has been a leading manufacturer of carbon monoxide alarms longer than any other company. Protect your customers by installing one on every level of their home.
• Combination Smoke/CO Alarms: These alarms have sensing technologies that work together to detect fires and CO, which is odorless, colorless, tasteless – and deadly.
• Escape Ladders: These ladders from Kidde provide a simple, easy-to-store way to help ensure that your customer and their family will get out of their home safely in the event of a fire.
• Auxiliary Devices: Kidde offers safety products that extend beyond typical devices, including strobe light devices for the hearing-impaired, heat alarms, and adapters.
• Batteries: Kidde offers batteries for your customers’ devices that provide longer life – up to two years.
• Fire Extinguishers: We offer a wide selection of high-quality Kidde fire extinguishers for both your residential and commercial customers.
• RemoteLync Home Monitoring Device: Even when they’re away from home, your customers can feel safe and secure when you install a RemoteLync Home Monitor, which uses the home’s WiFi network and allows your customers to monitor their homes’ safety from iOS® and Android™ devices.
Keep your customers safe and secure – choose Kidde safety products, available at your local Carrier/Bryant Distribution Parts Center. And, when you shop with us, you’ll find a number of great products to help you with all your customers’ needs, including Genuine Carlyle® remanufactured compressors, Factory Authorized Parts™, and high-quality Payne® heating and cooling equipment. Our friendly, highly trained counter salespeople will be more than happy to help you stock your truck with the quality products and equipment you need to help your HVAC business succeed.