Why Choosing Factory Authorized PartsTM Heat Exchangers is the right choice!
When you need to replace the heat exchanger in your customer’s Carrier®, Bryant® or Payne® equipment, you’ll want to make sure you’re choosing the right part for the job. You’ll never have to worry when you choose a Factory Authorized Parts heat exchanger. That’s because Factory Authorized Parts are certified to meet the form, fit and function of the original equipment manufacturer. So, you can count on them to keep your customer’s equipment running properly.
A Factory Authorized Parts heat exchanger provides the reliability you need to keep your customer’s equipment running at optimal performance.
By choosing a Factory Authorized Parts heat exchanger, you’ll ensure that your customer gets the right repair with the best replacement parts available. Here are a few reasons you can rely on Factory Authorized Parts to provide you with the best possible replacement:
- Quality: Meets exact part design life testing for maximum reliability and durability
- Ease of Installation/Service: Provides an exact, drop-in replacement
- Performance: Meets exact design specifications for optimal system performance
- Warranty: Preserves equipment warranty
- Ratings: Maintains agency certifications and safety standards
- Proprietary: Design specifications are not available to other parts manufacturers
When you need to replace the heat exchanger in your customer’s system, finding the solution is as simple as visiting your local Carrier/Bryant Distribution Parts Center. They’ll be glad to help you get the parts you need, including heat exchangers, to keep your clients’ equipment running effectively and efficiently.